terça-feira, 28 de abril de 2009

Simone


01 Music for lovers feat. Nina Simone
02 Gal from Joe´s
03 Go to hell
04 Keeper of the flame
05 I hold no grudge
06 Love me or leave me
07 Black is the color of my love´s hair
08 I wish I knew it would feel to be free
09 How long must I wander
10 Don´t you pay them no mind
11 Work song
12 Child on me
13 Feeling good
14 Nina speaks

Download
Ouça esta talentosa cantora, filha de Nina Simone.

Simone is a singer, songwriter and performer whose ability to transcend genres echoes the tradition of her mother, musical icon and pioneer Nina Simone. Blessed with a rich vocal range, an innate skill for lyrical interpretation and a soul-deep understanding of music as a means of healing, empowerment and celebration, Simone is very much her mother’s daughter. But she’s also most assuredly a multi-talented artist in her own right, a highly-praised live performer whose impressive resume includes starring roles on Broadway in such acclaimed musicals as Rent and Aida.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário